Saturday, March 26, 2011

italki

In my absence of a week, I discovered an awesome site online!

Haven't seen it mentioned on any of the blogs I follow, so shall introduce it :) Click here for the link! ok so basically it's a language exchange site, where you get to post texts in all sorts of languages, and people can correct you. Similar to naver it seems? There's also a chat function, where you can group chat with people in different languages (English, Mandarin and Korean in my case). Another part to the site is where they offer language courses or language teachers, which you pay using credits. I haven't tried that out yet, since I don't really want to pay haha, but i MIGHT just try it out for fun sometime in the future :)

I'm furiously trying to finish Sogang 3B (I know I know, I'm supposed to study Chemistry!! ㅠㅠ) coz it's due in 2 week's time. In fact, someone just returned Sogang book 2B so I borrowed it yesterday too HAHA. oops. Oh! My school library has new Korean books too! Borrowed "Intermediate Korean: A Grammar and Workbook" which looks promising, although I have only briefly browsed through it. The new Integrated Korean workbooks are also available now! The textbooks have been borrowed away though. I know quite alot of people actually like this series, but somehow I just don't =( I just think the Seoul National University text's more user-friendly. In fact, I like Sogang's texts more than Integrated Korean. I'm odd!

Anyways, will update on the Intermediate Korean book soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment