Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random updates

Finally finished my midterm test today! Am going to take a break from chemistry by studying some Korean (: Starting on Sogang 3B today. Skipped Sogang 2B and 3A as I wasn't able to borrow them from the school library.

I always feel like studying Korean! But when I bring out the books, I feel guilty about neglecting my Chemistry =( So I can't really fully concentrate on Korean too. Now that I cleared my midterm test, I'm going to dedicate the next 2 days to Korean solely! =))

Was reading the diary entries I wrote while on exchange to Korea 2 years back. Can't imagine it's been so long already! Kind of feel like I didn't spend my time there wisely though. I blame it on the extremely cold weather =/ haha, it was really hard to travel around during winter, so I spent all of my time in Seoul. Or rather, in MyeongDong haha =p Am quite worried about my Korea trip due to the nuclear explosions in Japan. Hope nothing else major happens..if not it's going to be a tough recovery period for Japan. Every morning I see reports after reports with regards to the situation in Japan, and it doesn't seem good. Plus it's still winter and really cold, hopefully they'll pull through this tough time..

Randomly started thinking back about my days in band, and listening to band songs on youtube doesn't help =( I miss being part of something. The joys, laughter and tears. Going through brain-draining practices together. I wanna go back to being a JC student! Rawrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment