Saturday, March 19, 2011

Slow but steady

Looks like Sogang 3B's going to take much longer than I expected. This was how my notebook looked like while I was doing Sogang 2A..

Still had extra space for cute stickers!

Now it looks something like this..

The whole page's filled with vocabs that I don't know! ㅠㅠ

I guess this is what happens when you try to do something that's not meant for your level >.<

My self-proclaimed holiday from Chemistry has ended, so I have to go back to studying Chemistry now. Boohoohoo. 진짜 싫어해요! Sighs...

2 comments:

  1. This article said delayed gratification increases the pleasure.

    So, perhaps, after studying Chemistry (though you do it while being obliged to), everything will taste better and learning Korean will be more enjoyable! 화이팅! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the very apt article! Maybe I should try the slow carb diet too hehe! =p

    ReplyDelete