Wednesday, March 2, 2011

그냥..

I should really start making blogging a habit! It's just that after taking a hiatus from blogging ever since I came back from Korea more than a year ago, I just don't have that habit anymore. Plus schoolwork's getting more and more taxing, and I have a midterm test in two weeks' time =( I also realized that translating lyrics is a tough tough job, because they aren't really proper sentences =( translating drama scripts might be easier? I can learn more colloquial phrases at the same time too. hehe. Will start with 꽃보다 남자 maybe?

I bought this '한류 스타를 따라 한국오를 배운다' book at the Popular bookstore sale 2 months back. It contains selected dialogues from shows such as 꽃보다 남자, 시티홀 and 그저 바라 보다가. Sounds interesting!

I'm almost done watching Dream High! I should really stop watching dramas and start concentrating on my schoolwork. lol. But I really like the songs though! Especially those by IU, with just her guitar. Acoustic's always the best! Here's it =) (Tried to embed but IE keeps hanging for some unknown reason) It was only after I heard her version that I realized it's the same some Kim Hyun Joong sang in 꽃보다 남자! I liked it there too, but never found out the song title. Now I know! (:

Oh and update! Confirmed plane tickets to Korea already! =))) 24th April to 15th June, then Hong Kong for a week after that. Can't wait! Current plan's to go Seoul, Busan and Jeju. Another other suggestions? I haven't really been out of Seoul! The last time I went was winter so it was really difficult to get around =( Considering it's late Spring this time, I'm planning to travel loads and take many many awesome pictures of Korea! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment