Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheers to a New Year!

Have been real busy during the holiday season so haven't managed to update.

Anyways..Happy 2011! =)

Have been working on the Sogang 2A series for the last 2 weeks, am halfway through it! I actually borrowed it from the NUS library (I never knew they had it! Just randomly decided to check it out and I was in luck (: ) and it's the older series, from 2005. But it seems to be better than the new series I bought from gmarket. lols.

Have been seriously contemplating buying an e-dictionary from gmarket for the past few days. I can't seem to decide which brand/model to get! Have shortlisted them to iriver D100 and nurian X35 for now. iriver's graphics are so pretty! But reviews say that nurian has a wider range of dictionaries so it's potentially more useful. Sighs.

Gonna go play some tennis now!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a sucker for pretty graphics xD hahaha cant resist! my friend has an iriver and she finds it perfect for learning korean~

    ReplyDelete