Thursday, January 6, 2011

okay! settled on getting iriver's D100 on Equinox's recommendation =) just need to decide on what else i'll need from gmarket and order them all together yay!

I'm actually intending to go Korea sometime in April after my exam ends, for grad trip. Would end April be too late to see sakuras? I hope not. Of course there's still other flora around, but I've never seen sakuras in real life so thought it would be nice (: Am planning about a 2/3-week trip around Korea, just to take time to slowly savour all that Korea has to offer me, instead of being stuck in Seoul like a year back. My iriver D100 would probably come in handy then! (:

School's starting again next week. Last semester! Then it'll be off to the working world. Guess I would miss student life when that happens, just like how I always wish I could go back to being a JC student again. Sighs. Pains of growing up haha.

2 comments:

  1. End of Apr will be too late to see Sakura in Korea. You probably will have better luck in Hokkaido where flowering season is from early to mid May. You can ask me if you need help in planning your trip around Korea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah shucks what a pity. Was hoping I'd have a chance at it. oh well haha. Thanks for the offer! I'll definitely be needing some help with the transport system outside of Seoul (:

    ReplyDelete