Thursday, January 13, 2011

Resolutions

Just finished Sogang 2A and it feels good~! (:

Even though I've finished a few Korean language books, I feel that my conversational skills are..close to zilch. sadly. I guess I've always been afraid of making mistakes, ever since young. And I know it's definitely something I have to overcome if I'm ever going to master this language. It's like..I'll go to a Korean 식당 telling myself I'll try to order in Korean this time but end up taking the easy way out. It's kind of weird to speak Korean in Singapore if you're not a Korean I suppose?

So, new year resolution: To procrastinate less, and also not be afraid to make mistakes! That's how people learn anyway right? (: Oh and also to take intermediate TOPIK (:

On a lighter note, I've paid for my gmarket purchases! It should arrive sometime next week. D100!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean. i feel awkward ordering in korean in SG. unless they start speaking korean to me first, then i'll pretend that i'm not a singaporean and just reply in korean xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh haha. but i look nothing like a korean so they never speak to me in korean! haha. you do look like one with your bangs though! hehe (:

    ReplyDelete