Monday, January 31, 2011

Pre-CNY

My D100 arrived safe and sound last week! Took almost 2 whole weeks. note to self: remember to use EMS next time! DPD don't even track their parcels properly, my parcel was in Singapore a week after I paid but it wasn't reflected on the tracking status. I even called the Singapore counterpart DPEX to check and they said it was still in Seoul -.- Then somehow my "preferred delivery date" became 25th Jan, when I was actually waiting for it since the 20th. Not sure where they got their dates from, and also why there was a lack of updates. Oh well, enough rambling. Will update on the D100 next time! It's working awesomely for now (:

Wanted to pop by Solmart @ Cineleisure last week, but it was closed! I'm not sure if it's closed for good or if they're just doing renovations. I don't really buy stuff from there, but sometimes I just like to pop by to take a look (: I know they give out free magazines there, but I never managed to get them anyway haha.

It's going to be Chinese New Year in 2 days! Have been super busy helping out with the preparations and cooking lots of stuff. Will be going down KTO on Wednesday with my cousin to learn how to play Gostop! (: Am quite excited because Koreans always seem to have so much fun with it! Am really interested to learn it (: hope it'll be as fun as it seems!

Will also be meeting up with hangukdrama and other Koreans + Korean learners on Saturday! A little apprehensive as it'll be my first meeting ever with them, and with my Korean speaking skills close to zilch, I'm wondering how it'll go. Just hoping I don't embarrass myself! =p

2 comments:

  1. no worries ^^ it's meant to be a stress free meetup and a opportunity to practice ^^

    heehee i can't wait to see u! ^^

    ReplyDelete