Friday, December 17, 2010

Animaniacs!

I have quite a few Korean text/reference books to pick from so sometimes I do have difficulty in deciding which Korean textbook I like best. Usually it's based on how I feel that day, whether I want to do some reading or to practise grammar. Had to make a trip back to school today so decided to drop by the library to check out if they had Korean language books, and I was in luck! And so I just added two more text and workbooks to my collection, Sogang's 2A series and Ewha's 한국어II

Ewha's 한국어II is set for low intermediate, but the passages and instructions look really long! Will try them out to see how it goes (: As much as I like to own these books, they're a tad too expensive to ship over, so I guess I'll just make do with photocopied ones for now.

Anyway I was having my lessons a week back when my tutor drew something very useful! Well, for me at least haha. I always had problem differentiating between the actions 내려가다, 내려오다, 올라가다 and 올라오다. The other set would be 나가다, 나오다, 들어가다 and 들어오다. I just drew it using paint so it's not the best art but it gets the job done (: hope it's understandable! The pink and blue arrows represent the girl and boy moving respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment