Monday, December 13, 2010

Book Review: Part 2


My dad just came back from a business trip to Korea and I got him to buy some language books back for me! (: I wanted SNU's workbook and some hanja books actually, but apparently they weren't sold in Changwon's Bandi and Luni's. Oh wells. So anyway he got me the 기탄국어 series instead (: The D series is targeted for preschool (유아) and elementary school (초등1) so the basic vocabulary are relatively easy. I like that the reading passages are long yet simple enough to understand with the help of a dictionary. And as usual, the cute printings are a push factor to get work done! Makes learning so much more enjoyable (:



I also borrowed Beginning 1 of KLEAR series from the library a week back. I've heard really good reviews about it, but I don't seem to be getting much out of it. Am I using it wrongly? 좀 도와주세요! Maybe I just prefer using books with answers provided. I do like the appendices provided at the back though. Good and concise summaries of irregular verbs and grammar taught for easy reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment