Thursday, November 25, 2010

the humble beginnings..

안녕~!

After reading Korean language learning blogs, especially Equinox and Hangukdrama for the past few months and getting really inspired by them, I finally decided to get down to it and set up one of my own! (: It'll be somewhere where I can pen down my thoughts about Korean and Korea, and maybe look back in a year's time to see how much I've progressed (: As I'm only just starting out, I'm bound to make mistakes in my korean, please do correct me so I can learn! 감사합니다!

Have got school exams in 2 days' time so will do a review of the Korean resources I have used so far, and also an update on my first TOPIK results once it's finished (:

till then,
starxblinded ^^

4 comments:

  1. 안녕하세요~! ㅋㅋ

    saw your link while going through my site stats xD how long have you been learning korean? ^^

    will drop by often. good luck for your exams! 화이팅!

    p.s. i love your blog address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 안녕~!

    Thanks for dropping by! (: my address appears in your site stats?? I didn't even know! haha

    I've been officially learning for about 4 months now haha (: btw i'm weixin, the one who left a msg asking about red mango! haha =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi weixin!
    I stumbled upon your blog from 'underneaththestars' blog. ^^ nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete